作业辅导网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

作业辅导、毕业论文、学业辅导,请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
查看: 2338|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

电子科大2015年6月考试《大学英语1(本科)》期末大作业答案

[复制链接]

4万

主题

4万

帖子

4万

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-6-29 23:12:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
需要购买此门答案请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
电子科技大学网络教育考卷(A卷)
(20  年至20  学年度第  学期)
考试时间    年  月  日(120分钟) 课程  大学英语1(本科)教师签名   张莉           
大题号        一        二        三        四        五        六        七        八        九        十        合 计
得  分                                                                                       
一、英语知识运用(每题2分,共20分)
本部分共有10小题,每题给出A B C D 四个选择,要求从中选出最佳答案。
1.        —How are you, Bob?
—____________ Ted.
A. How are you?                                                    B. I’m fine. Thank you.
C. How do you do?                                                D. Nice to meet you.
2.         —Thanks for your help.
—____________
A. My pleasure.                        B. Never mind.  C. Quite right.                        D. Don’t thank me.
3.         —Hello, I’m Harry Potter.
—Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ____________.
A. call my Charles                                                B. call me at Charles
C. call me Charles                                                D. call Charles me
4.         —Paul, ____________?
—Oh, that’s my father! And beside him, my mother.
A. what is the person over there            B. who’s talking over there
C. what are they doing                                        D. which is that
5.         —Hi, Tom, how’s everything with you?
        —____________, and how are you?
A. Don’t mention it                                        B. Hm, not too bad
C. Thanks                                                            D. Pretty fast
6.         —That’s a beautiful dress you have on!
—____________
A. Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday.            B. Sorry, it’s too cheap.
C. You can have it                                                D. See you later.
7.         —Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday?
—____________
A. Excuse me, my friend sent me a flower.       
B. Fine, I never go to birthday parties.
C. Ha…ha, I don’t like birthday parties.       
D. Sorry, but my wife had a car accident
8.         —Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip?
—____________
A. Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day.
B. Come on, I’ve got lots of fun.
C. By the way, I don’t like Saturdays.
D. Well, I’ll look forward to your phone call.
9.         —Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now?
—____________
A. I hate the weather here.
B. My hair is getting a bit longer.
C. Yeah, thanks for coming.
D. I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.
10.         —Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now.
—____________
A. That sounds wonderful.                                    B. Oh, so early?
C. Not at all.                                                            D. Good luck!
二、阅读理解(每题2分,共40分)
本部分共有四篇短文,每篇短文后面有四个阅读理解题,根据短文从A、B、C、D中选出最佳答案。
Passage 1
    Google, the Internet search-engine company, has announced it will give more than twenty-five million dollars in money and investments to help the poor. The company says the effort involves using the power of information and technology to help people improve their lives.
  Aleem Walji works for Google.org -- the part of the company that gives money to good causes. He said the company’s first project will help identify where
  infectious (传染性的) diseases are developing. In Southeast Asia and Africa, for example, Google.org will work with partners to strengthen early-warning systems and take action against growing health threats.
  Google.org’s second project will invest in ways to help small and medium-sized businesses grow. Walji says microfinance (小额信贷) is generally small, short-term loans that create few jobs. Instead, he says Google.org wants to develop ways to bring investors and business owners together to create jobs and improve economic growth.
  Google.org will also give money to help two climate-change programs announced earlier this year. One of these programs studies ways to make renewable (再生的) energy less costly than coal-based energy. The other is examining the efforts being made to increase the use of electric cars.
  The creators of Google have promised to give Google.org about one percent of company profits and one percent of its total stock value every year. Aleem Walji says this amount may increase in the future.
  11. The purpose of Google’s investments is to ________.
     A) help poor people                       B) develop new technology
     C) expand its own business                D) increase the power of information
  12. According to Aleem Walji, the company’s first project is to ________.
     A) set up a new system to warn people of infectious diseases
     B) find out where infectious diseases develop
     C) identify the causes of infectious diseases
     D) cure patients of infectious diseases
  13. What kind of businesses will benefit from Google.org’s second project?
     A) large enterprises                      B) cross-national companies
     C) foreign-funded corporations            D) small and medium-sized businesses
  14. From the fourth paragraph, we learn that Google’s money is also invested to help ________.
      A) start more research programs           B) make more advanced electric cars
     C) develop renewable and coal-based energy  D) conduct studies related to climate changes
  15. From the last paragraph we learn that the investments by Google.org come from ________.
     A) Google’s profits and stock value      B) some international IT companies
     C) the company’s own interests           D) local commercial banks
Passage 2
After practicing as a surgeon for several years, Dr. Ginoux decided to apply for membership in the American College of Surgeons, a highly selective and distinguished professional organization.
As part of the application procedure, Dr Ginoux was to prepare a list of all the operations performed in the previous seven years. Slowly, as she worked on the long list, she began to feel uncertain. She began to question some of her decisions. Had she used the best technique in that case? Maybe, in the case, she should have run one more test before operating? On the other hand, maybe she should have….. Would the doctors on the selection committee understand that, as the only trained surgeon in the area, she  usually could not get advice from others and therefore, had to rely completely on her own judgement? For the first time, Dr. Ginoux felt lonely and isolated.
The longer Dr. Ginoux worked on the application forms, the more depressed she became. As hope faded, she wondered if a “country doctor” had a realistic chance of being accepted by the American College of Surgeons.   
16.Dr. Ginoux was working in ________.
   A.a large city                                     B.the American College of surgeons.
   C.an area far from any big city.                   D.a selective organization
17.The application forms must include _______.
    A.The decision procedure                   B.a record of all the operations   
C.the best technique                       D.  a list of advice and judgement
18.It was most probable that Dr. Ginoux was _________.
           A.a member in that organization.
           B.a well-trained surgeon
           C.a graduate from the American College of Surgeons
           D.a distinguished surgeon of American.
19.When she was filling the application forms, Dr. Ginoux began to be_________.
           A.realistic                                                         B.distinguished   
        C.perplexed(困惑的).                                        D.decisive
20.When filling the forms , Dr. Ginoux felt depressed because________.
           A. she didn’t perform enough operations .
           B. some operations were unsuccessful
C. she didn’t get advice from the selection committee
        D. she was doubtful about her operations.
Passage 3
I often find myself trying to explain the attraction traveling holds for me. Traveling, according to many people, is often uncomfortable and even, at least sometimes, dangerous. But one benefit of traveling is that it creates a perfect atmosphere for the observation of life, an environment that can lead to better understanding and enlightenment. Many wonderful people and places lie on the road ahead. The fact that there are obstacles as well only makes the journey more rewarding. My life and my memories will be improved after encountering these people and places. That’s a pretty big benefit!
Of course I could also enrich my life without traveling very far at all, but there is something about foreign lands that provides an additional fascination. I think most non-travelers are simply too distracted by things such as work, home, and friends to devote their full attention to observation of life. I'm more observant when I'm on the road and therefore, more alive. I talk to more people and listen to them carefully. I keenly notice everything about my strange new environment. I see a lot of humor that can compensate for(弥补) the misery(痛苦) of moving about.
21 Many people’s opinion about traveling is that ______________.
A. it’s a good chance to enjoy the natural beauty.
B. it’s an eye-opening experience.
C. it’s too costly and it’s not worth the money.
D. it’s often not comfortable and sometimes not safe.
22 Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
A. Traveling enables the author to observe life more easily.
B. Traveling enables the author to understand life better.
C. Traveling enables the author to know the importance of living in the same place.
D. Traveling enables the author to know many wonderful people and places
23        ccording to the author, __________ can only make the journey more worthwhile.
A. obstacles                  B. memories         C. additional fascination     D. benefit
24        Acording to the author, the problem with most non-travelers is that ______________.
A. they live a busy life without having fun.
B. their attention centers so much on work, home and friends that they don’t observe life wholeheartedly.
C. they consider money-making the most important thing.
D. they can’t enrich their life because they don’t travel very far.
25        According to the author, __________ can make up for the pain of going around.
A. new environment                                B. humor         
C. foreign lands                                  D. understanding
Passage 4
Your boss holds your future prospects in his hands. Some bosses are hard to get along with. Some have excellent qualifications but no idea when it comes to dealing with people. Of course, not all bosses are like that.
  The relationship you have with your boss can be a major factor in determining your rise up the career ladder. Your boss is not only your leader, he is also the person best equipped to help you do the job you are paid to do. He can inform you of company direction that may affect your professional development.
  Your boss also needs you to perform at your best in order to accomplish his objectives. He needs your feedback in order to provide realistic and useful reports to upper management. But how does this help you establish a meaningful working relationship with your boss?
  The key is communication. Learn and understand his goals and priorities (优先的事). Observe and understand your boss’s work style. If he has not been clear with his expectations, ask! Likewise, ask for feedback and accept criticism gracefully. And if he understands that you do not view your job as just something to fill the hours between 9 and 5, he may be more likely to help you.
  In short, getting along with your boss requires getting to know his likes and dislikes and learning to work with his personality and management style.
26. The main idea of the first paragraph is that ________.
   A) bosses are hard to deal with         B) bosses have good character
   C) bosses determine your career future  D) bosses must have similar personality
27. In the second paragraph, “rise up the career ladder” (Line 2) means ________.
   A) going to work abroad                 B) changing jobs frequently
    C) being promoted in position           D) pursuing an advanced degree
28. In order to achieve his objectives, your boss expects that you will ________.
    A) do your best in your work            B) show your management skills
    C) get along with your colleagues       D) write reports to upper management
29. The most important factor for establishing a good working relationship with the boss is      
________.
           A) high expectations                    B) quick feedback
            C) frequent criticism                   D) effective communication
30. The best title for the passage might be ________.
     A) How to Take Care Of Your Boss.       B) How to Get Along with Your Boss
     C) How to Accept Your Boss’s Criticism  D) How to Accomplish Your Boss’s Objective
三、词汇与结构(每题2分,共40分)
A部分:本部分共有10小题,每题给出A B C D 四个选择,要求从中选出最佳答案。
31. The students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant, at Professor Brian’s ______.
        A. money                        B. pay                                C. expense                        D. loss
32. Tom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a ______ and disorder!
A. mass                                B. mess                                C. guess                        D. bus
33. If she wants to stay thin, she must make a ______ in her diet.
A. change                        B. turn                                C. run                                D. go
34. ______ the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony.
A. Before                        B. At                                C. In                                D. Between
35. You shouldn’t ______ your time like that, Bob; you have to finish your school work tonight.
A. cut                                B. do                                C. kill                                D. kick
36. When Lily came home at 5 p.m. yesterday, her mother ______ dinner in the kitchen.
A. cooked                        B. was cooking                 C. cooks                                D. has cooked
37. Did you notice the guy ______ head looked like a big potato?
A. who                                B. which                        C. whose                                D. whom
38. Both the kids and their parents ______ English, I think. I know it from their accent.
A. is                                 B. been                                C. are                                    D. was
39. Never before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road!
A. I have                        B. have I                        C. I did                                D. did I
40. John’s father ______ mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.
A. taught                        B. teaches                        C. has taught                        D. is teaching
B部分:本部分共有10小题,每题给出A B C D 四个选择,要求从中选出最佳答案。
If you judge by the number of people who go to see the games and by the number of   41   who actually play it, basketball is probably the most popular sport in the Unites today. It is   42   an indoor game, and the   43   extends from late autumn through the winter to early spring. There are many professional teams, but for the most part, basketball is a school sport. There is   44   a high school or college in the country that does not have its team.
In spring and summer, the most popular sport is baseball. During the warm weather you can see young men and boys playing this game in any part of the   45  . Radio and television bring the details of the big games to every corner of the land, and the   46   of the professional team are a subject of conversation for Americans   47  .
In the autumn, the most popular sport is football.   48   you know, this is not the same kind of game that is so popular in other parts of the world. Like basketball and baseball, it is typically American, and those who have never seen it before have difficulty in seeing any sense in it.   49   a cool bright autumn afternoon, there is nothing so colorful and   50   as a football game.
41. A) those                                B) them                                C) theirs                                D) person
42. A) mainly                                B) main                                C) certainly                        D) often
43. A) time                                    B) period                        C) season                                D) course
44. A) nearly                                B) almost                        C) without                              D) hardly
45. A) school                                B) yard                                C) playground                        D) country
46. A) activities                        B) games                        C) life                                    D) actions
47. A) wherever                            B) anywhere                        C) everywhere                        D) somewhere
48. A) As                                        B) Like                                C) Just                                    D) For
49. A) In                                        B) On                                C) At                                    D) During
50. A) excited                                B) exciting                        C) moved                                D) moving

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
需要购买此门答案请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

作业辅导、毕业论文、学业辅导,考试辅导资料,请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|作业辅导网  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:49 , Processed in 0.173996 second(s), 24 queries .